With spring finally on the horizon can glorious summer by far behind? Mark your calendars now for the ninth annual celebration of the art of the garden which takes place Saturday June 22, 2013.
- Friday, June 21 – Twilight in the Garden cocktail party 6PM - $75
- Saturday, June 22 – Gardening Lecture by Duncan Brine 9AM – $15
- Saturday, June 22 - Hidden Gardens Tour - 10AM – 4PM – See below for more info – Tickets -$30
- Saturday, June 22- Garden Market on The Green - 8AM – 4PM – FREE
- Raffle Tickets – Including a private concert with musician Cathy Grier , a handcrafted locust garden bench by artist Daniel Amlaw and 4 cubic yards of premium organic mulch donated by Hudson Valley Organics – delivered within 25 mile radius – $300 value – best mulch in New England, Margaret Roach’s mulch of choice. Tickets $5 or $20 for five.
Hidden Gardens presents a full line-up of events designed to inform, inspire and intrigue garden enthusiasts including a morning lecture by noted landscape designer Duncan Brine, a self-guided tour of several great town and country gardens, the Garden Market on The Green, a stunning gallery exhibition by artist Ellen Hoverkamp and much more!
And don’t forget the always fabulous Twilight in the Garden party on Friday evening June 21st. Click here for more details.